Firebase is a Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) app development platform that provides hosted backend services such as a realtime database, cloud storage, authentication, crash reporting, machine learning, remote configuration, and hosting for your static files.
Firebase supports Flutter. For more information, see:
- The Firebase plugins page
- Getting started with Firebase and Flutter
- Get to know Firebase for Flutter video workshop based on the codelab
- Get to know Firebase for Flutter codelab
- Use Firebase to host your Flutter app on the web
Also, the Flutter community has created docs and videos that you might find useful. Here are a few: